Watch This video To Discover How To Make Your Life Happy Fast


Serious Success


The thing to take most seriously in life is what you personally think of as success. For starters, I suggest getting a note pad, a legal pad is best and letting what you really want pour out on to it. "Mistakes" in this area do not matter, in fact they reveal more about you than anything. They reveal your true and honest motivations sometimes, I know, because I have made those sort of "mistakes", and had those sort of revelations when I was such a beginner at this sort of thing. This sort of brain storming is where serious success starts. It ends with the achievement of what you genuinely want. This article is basically about what happens in between the start which is the brainstorming genuinely on paper, and the end which is the achievement of what you genuinely want.

Consistent action that is rational and understood by yourself is the key to serious success. Without consistent action that is rational, understood and effective, you flounder and then fail. But fear not temporary failure, for it teaches you what you need to ultimately succeed, seriously. Permanent failure is simply temporary failure you allow to take you out through fear. Temporary failure is getting understanding to succeed the next time you try or do. Indeed, when I say consistent action that is rational and understood by yourself is the key to serious success, I mean learn from temporary failure, do not let failure take you out of the running for and to your goals and objectives.

What I said in the second paragraph lines up if you really read it with what I said in quotes in the first paragraph about mistakes. Genuine mistakes in the sense I am writing about are not failures, but stepping stones to ultimate success through understanding fully the nature of what you are doing to ultimately succeed.

Success is a consistent project, not a destination, though. That is that is meant by a series of successes instead of the erroneous foolishness in thinking "permanent success and that is it, work is done." So, life is a road you handle seriously at the levels that count if you do want to succeed in it. If you want to fail in it, quit completely at the first mistake you make, and consider that permenent. Make nothing about it, to genuinely win, you must learn how first, and to repeat the winning consistently you must master after much understanding of what you are doing, have done and will do.

My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joshua_Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment